twosday: a classic convertible

July 21, 2015

Don't call it a comeback. Fall's projected must have - the backpack has been trending and I finally gave in. I take trends like Almond Joy & Mounds...sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't.
  Fun to dabble, but I try to invest wisely- which is why I was souped to snag this updated and reimagined version from accessory extraordinaire, Henri Bendel

In true Bendel fashion, the Jetsetter looks super luxe with signature hardware but plays cool in  practical nylon and detachable straps. It's functional but timeless so at the end of the day I have a gorgeous handbag when I'm done exploring with my best friend Boots. 
 Henri Bendel Jetsetter Convertible Backpack  HANDBAG & Round Brow Bar SUNGLASSES  Crane Print TOP // Wide Leg TROUSERS (30% OFF) // Leopard HEELS (30% OFF) // Smith & Cult NAIL POLISH
Striped Off the Shoulder TOP // Denim Cut Off SHORTS (40% OFF) // Nude Ballet FLATS

1 comment:

  1. Such an elegant and chic outfit! I like your top and sunglasses very much. :)

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete